If you’re just starting out in your career, you probably have a lot of thoughts running through your head. Some of those thoughts may include:
- What do I like to do?
- What motivates and inspires me?
- What career is right for me?
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- How do I get started?
You may also be watching a loved one – perhaps a son or daughter – going through this very same thought process as they embark on a major life change or the next step in their career journey.
Developing Leadership Skills for Future Leaders
From new college graduates to young professionals ready to make a major career decision, Change Coaching for Future – or Aspiring – Leaders can help first evaluate, then guide the desires and future career goals that best fits you or your loved one.
Developing the skills of a Future Leader entails following a tried and true process.
- Starting with key tools and assessments, we will help determine where goals, passions, and interests lie.
- From there, we can provide guidance to explore and identify options and actions to help achieve the desired outcomes.
- And finally, we’ll give our Future Leader the actionable, measurable steps to successfully navigate the change strategy.
Future Leaders Coaching Package
By working with a Change Engineer to determine (and accomplish) your goals, you’ll be that much closer to the career of your dreams.
With our Future Leaders package, we will:
- Use assessment tools or processes to determine motivations, passions, and possible career paths
- Conduct a minimum of 2 sessions to review assessment findings and design the change strategy
Please contact us today to learn more about the program that is right for you.
Ready to learn more about our Future Leader services and if they’re right for you or your loved one? Contact The Change Engineers today to learn more!
“Shelle has always been on my life team. With support, empathy and encouragement, Shelle has been a sounding board and voice of reason by providing a realistic approach to attaining my career goals. Always holding me accountable, Shelle provides guidance and empowers me on where and how to use my unique blend of strengths. She gets an A+ in my book. ” – Ike Anyaoku, Risk Manager at GE Capital