If you’re just starting out in your career, you probably have a lot of thoughts running through your head. Some of those thoughts may include:
- What do I like to do?
- What motivates and inspires me?
- What career is right for me?
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- How do I get started?
You may also be watching a loved one – perhaps a son or daughter – going through this very same thought process as they embark on a major life change or the next step in their career journey.
Developing Leadership Skills for Future Leaders
From new college graduates to young professionals ready to make a major career decision, Change Coaching for Future – or Aspiring – Leaders can help first evaluate, then guide the desires and future career goals that best fits you or your loved one.
Developing the skills of a Future Leader entails following a tried and true process.
- Starting with key tools and assessments, we will help determine where goals, passions, and interests lie.
- From there, we can provide guidance to explore and identify options and actions to help achieve the desired outcomes.
- And finally, we’ll give our Future Leader the actionable, measurable steps to successfully navigate the change strategy.
Future Leaders Coaching Package
By working with a Change Engineer to determine (and accomplish) your goals, you’ll be that much closer to the career of your dreams.
With our Future Leaders package, we will:
- Use assessment tools or processes to determine motivations, passions, and possible career paths
- Conduct a minimum of 2 sessions to review assessment findings and design change strategy
Please contact us today to learn more about the program that is right for you.
Ready to learn more about our Future Leader services and if they’re right for you or your loved one? Contact The Change Engineers today to learn more!
“I had the distinct pleasure of working with Shelle for approximately 2 years. She was not only always on her game – she made sure I was on mine. She was always aware of first, second and usually third order implications of any organizational actions … during a period of significant change/reorganization. She also had a distinct reputation, duly deserved, of being engaged for the employee – with an awareness/input of/to the path of the business … a unique role for a senior HR professional. It would be a real pleasure to ever have the opportunity to work with Shelle again … she is a super professional.” – Jeff Garwood, Former CEO at GE Water and Managing Member at Liberation Capital, LLC