About the CEO: Shelle Cleveland
Shelle Cleveland is the CEO of The Change Engineers and focused on organizational change solutions, as well as leader and team development and performance optimization.
With over 25 years of experience in leading and creating meaningful change in high performance organizations, Shelle has extensive experience in due diligence, acquisitions, cultural integration, and individual and organizational development.
Formerly with General Electric, Shelle was most recently the Global Diversity Leader for GE Capital, headquartered in Norwalk, CT, with more than 35,000 employees worldwide.
During her 18-year tenure at GE, Shelle held several HR business leadership roles in the financial services and aviation sectors. Additionally, Shelle served as the chief HR officer for a privately-held aviation company and, earlier in her career, she worked in human resources with Allstate Insurance Company and PepsiCo.
In addition to facilitating performance results while in her corporate roles, Shelle has led professional development workshops for external organizations including the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) and the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA). Shelle has served on the board of directors for several non-profit organizations as well.
Shelle’s training and and certifications include:
- 360 Assessment Tools Certification (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Certified Trainer (Career Exploration Workshops)
- Design for Six Sigma
- Executive and Personal Coaching Certification (College of Executive Coaching)
- Executive Coach (GE Internal Coaching Team)
- Hogan Assessment Tools Certification (Performance Programs, Inc.)
- Management Development Course; Advanced HR Development Course
- Work-Out, Change Acceleration Process (CAP), Strategy Skills, Facilitation Leadership, Diversity Leadership, Acquisition Integration and HR Due Diligence
Interested in learning more about The Change Engineers or Shelle Cleveland? Contact us today to learn more![/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]